Home Sweet Modular Home
Imagine waking up to a view of a calm lake and the smell of a pine forest. And at night, dining al fresco under the stars. Imagine a peaceful getaway in the middle of nature with all the comforts of home at your fingertips. At Bell-Camp Modular, we are bringing this fantasy to life. Our concept is simple: modular living made luxurious and easy. We offer homes in various sizes to suit the lifestyle you desire. The possibilities are endless in terms of location, size and function. Using quality materials and space planning, your home is built using repurposed shipping containers that are assembled quickly on-site. Compared to a traditional house, we make the building process easy for you. And best of all, the flexible location, size and function of your new modular home means the possibilities are endless.
All of our models, fixtures, electrical and mechanical components are approved by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and inspected by Intertek Canada.
What CSA Means To You
All of our units are approved by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), which means that the architectural, mechanical and structural engineering has already been done for you. This ensures that most of the red tape associated with building permits has been removed. Every step of the fabrication process for your home has been certified for use in Canada by a third-party inspection company.
As required by the National Building Code, our homes are fully insulated for all four seasons and air is properly circulated by an energy recovery ventilator that maintains excellent air quality levels. Our units are also designed to withstand Canada’s heavy snowfalls.
We make the permit process as easy as possible and follow stringent building code requirements to produce a high-quality product for your enjoyment.
The Greener Choice
By repurposing shipping containers, you’re lowering your impact on the environment by significantly reducing the required labour, energy and materials. In addition to having a lower carbon footprint than the construction of a traditional house, modular living opens up possibilities for solar power and for you to invest in green energy.
At Bell-Camp Modular, we combine the convenience and affordability of modular living with luxury amenities to create the modern home of your dreams. Homes can be equipped with custom-made cabinetry, full bathrooms and premium appliances to create a stylish getaway.
GALLERY COMING SOON
We make modular living easy by offering premium quality materials in every model. We also offer the opportunity to personalize your new home with customizable upgrades to really make it feel like home. All modular homes (Bunkie model excluded) are equipped with these features:
- Exterior Corten rust-proof corrugated steel
- Custom painted exterior
- Recessed LED potlight in entrance canopy
- Double pane insulated low-E vinyl windows
- Cedar-cladded front entrance and sliding patio door
- Recessed LED potlights
- White Decora switches & outlets
- Baseboard heating
- Electric water heater
- Fully-insulated floors, walls and ceiling
- Premium vinyl plank flooring
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
- Tempered glass walk-in shower
- Rainhead shower, handheld shower & spa jets
- Standard toilet
- Vanity with storage and chrome faucet
- Tub & shower combo (2 & 3 Bedroom only)
- Master 3-piece ensuite shower (3 Bedroom only)
MAKE IT YOUR HOME
With customizable amenities & storage solutions, you can truly make this a home to call your own. All models can be personalized with the assistance of an in-house interior designer. Here is a selection of available upgrades:
- Outdoor sconce lighting
- Custom cabinetry, counters, island & handles
- Closed and open concept wall shelving
- Pull-out kitchen faucet and undermount sink
- Appliance packages (range, range hood, refrigerator & dishwasher)
- Two-burner deluxe built-in glass electric cooktop with dials (Studio & Studio + only)
- Undercounter compact refrigerator (Studio & Studio + only)
Electrical & Mechanical
- USB slots
- Propane or natural gas heating
- Ductless air-conditioner
- Propane or natural gas water heater
- Smart switches
- Digital thermostat
- Digital audio system
- Video surveillance & security system
- Built-in closets and custom storage solutions
- Frosted bathroom doors
- Stackable washer & dryer
- Cedar ceilings
- Quartz shower walls
- Premium custom-made vanity light
- Dry flush toilet
- Off-the-grid capabilities available upon consultation
- Solar power packages are available upon consultation
Please contact us below for more detailed information on standard features & upgrades.